We have worked hard to find ways to lower our prices on spays and neuters while maintaining our high standard of care. We now also offer incentives to our great pet owners that can lower the cost of a spay or neuter even more! Those incentives are for doing recommended but not required services for your pet. We want to reward owners for providing the highest quality of care for their pet.
Here's how the program works: Bring your puppy or kitten in for their first set of vaccines and receive $5 in Spay/Neuter Bucks. Bring them in for their second and third set of vaccines and receive $5 in Spay/Neuter Bucks at each of those appointments. At the time of your pet's spay or neuter those rewards will be applied to the cost of your pet's surgery.
And that's not all! These additional services also qualify for spay/neuter bucks in dogs and cats of any age:
- Microchip your pet and receive $10 in spay/neuter bucks
- Intestinal Parasite Screening-have an intestinal parasite screening to check for intestinal parasites and receive $5 in spay/neuter bucks
- Have Pre-Oprerative blood work ran before surgery and receive $10 in spay/neuter bucks
- Feline Heartworm Test. Heartworm testing for cats over a year of age receive $5 in spay/neuter buck
- Refer a friend and receive a $10 credit on your account that can be applied to a spay or neuter surgery.
All of these Spay/Neuter Bucks will be redeemed at the time that your pet is spayed or neutered.
Contact us for an appointment or for more information. Services must be preformed before surgery.